Entry-Level IT Analyst
We're looking for an entry-level IT Analyst to perform
the numerous tasks required of a flourishing software/Internet company.
Successful candidates are expected to have strong analytical skills,
a thirst for knowledge, willingness to attempt any challenge
and a desire to improve the quality of education.
In this job, you will have the opportunity to learn / do just
about everything required to run a successful software / Internet company
(aspiring startup founders welcome).
This job will really stretch you, and will be great fun in the process!
Entrepreneurial spirit a must! Suit / tie not required.
SPECIFIC TASKS MAY INCLUDE:
- IT projects
- Business Analysis
- Customer Support
- Quality Assurance
- System Administration
- Pre-Sales Support
- Whatever else may come up...
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- BA / BS or equivalent (quantatative or technical degree a plus)
- 0-3 years experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of integrity and character
- High level of energy and motivation
- Computer usage and experience a must
- Desire to work really hard at a small company
- A commitment to excellence and willingness to do "whatever it takes" to get the job done
- Desire to learn everything about a software/Internet company
- Idealism in wanting to improve the quality of education
- Optimism in believing that you can make a difference
- Humility in recognizing that idealism/optimism may really be ignorance/arrogance
LOCATION: Des Plaines, IL